Our company has established this Personal Data Protection Policy in order to inform individuals whose personal data it collects and processes about, in particular, the data that may be collected, the processing carried out on this data, the persons or entities to which our company communicates them and the rights that these individuals enjoy. This Policy is in line with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("General Data Protection Regulation" or "GDPR") and Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, as amended, on files and freedoms ("Loi Informatique et Libertés").
1. What data do we collect?
Within the framework of our activity and the functioning of our website, we are led to collect and process personal data concerning in particular our prospects, customers, suppliers and other business partners (their managers, associates and/or staff members) as well as users of our website.
This data includes in particular information relating to:
- Identity, including surname, first name, gender;
- Personal information, such as postal address, e-mail address, landline and cell phone numbers;
- Information relating to our contractual relationship, in particular product orders, complaints addressed to our
- Records of correspondence and communications with our company our company, in particular e-mails, SMS and MMS;
- Connection data on our website, in particular the cookies that allow us to collect information such as the type of type of browser, pages viewed, language preferences and other general and other general traffic data;
- As well as any information that is communicated to us by means of the contact form accessible on our website or, more generally, by communicating with by communicating with our company.
If necessary, it is specified to you, at the time of collection of the data, whether or not this data is necessary for the purpose concerned.
2. On what legal grounds do we process your data?
We collect and process personal data as follows
- For the purpose of executing contracts with our customers or our other or our other commercial service providers, or for pre-contractual measures pre-contractual measures taken at their request;
- For the purposes of our legitimate interests, such as prospecting and and management of the relationship with our prospects, customers, suppliers and other customers, suppliers and other business partners;
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations and to defend our rights; and/or
- On the basis of the consent of the natural persons concerned.
In the event that the natural person whose personal data we process has objected to such processing, we may nevertheless be authorized to carry out or continue such processing on one of the other legal bases mentioned above.
3. For what purposes do we process your data?
We collect and process personal data for the following purposes:
- To maintain contracts with our customers and other business partners business partners;
- The management of product orders;
- Management of invoicing, accounting, management of customer accounts customers;
- Management of the customer file, management and follow-up of the commercial with our customers and other business partners;
- The constitution and the management of our file of prospects, the prospecting;
- The management of newsletters and other communication of the same nature;
- The organization, registration and invitation to events;
- The improvement of the navigation and the experience of the users of our website, in particular for the purpose of managing statistics audience measurement.
4. To whom do we communicate your data?
Our company communicates or is likely to communicate the data collected to the following persons or entities:
- Authorized members of our staff;
- Our subcontractors, agents or service providers;
- Regulatory authorities (regulators), administrative authorities, courts.
We do not transfer any personal data collected outside the European Union.
In the event that we transfer personal data collected by us outside the European Union, we undertake, in compliance with the legal provisions, to ensure (i) that the country to which the transfer is made ensures an adequate level of protection by virtue of an adequacy decision of the European Commission, (ii) in the absence of such a decision, that appropriate safeguards, as referred to in Article 46 of the GDPR, have been put in place, or (iii) in the absence of an adequacy decision and the above-mentioned appropriate safeguards, that the transfer of data falls within one of the hypotheses referred to in Article 49 of the GDPR.
5. How long do we keep your data?
We only keep the personal data collected for the period necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, in compliance with the regulations in force and without prejudice to legal retention obligations and limitation periods. In particular, our customers' data is kept for the duration of the contractual relationship, and for an additional period of
3 years for animation and prospecting purposes. An indicative table of the retention periods of the data collected by our company appears in the Appendix.
6. How do we ensure the security of your data?
Our company implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the data collected and compliance with its obligations under the terms of the applicable regulations. In particular, our company implements measures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services.
7. What are the rights of the persons concerned?
Any individual whose personal data is processed by our company has the following rights, as recognized by the applicable regulations:
- A right of access to his or her data as well as to information relating to the processing of which his or her data is the subject (art. 15 of the RGPD; art. 39 of the Data Protection Act);
- A right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete data (art.16 of the RGPD; art. 40-I of the Loi Informatique et Libertés) ;
- A right to the deletion of his data (art. 17 of the RGPD; art. 40-II of the French Data Protection Act);
- A right to limit the processing of his data (art. 18 of the RGPD) ;
- A right to data portability (art. 20 of the GDPR; art. 39 of the of the Data Protection Act);
- A right to object to the processing of his data (art. 21 of the RGPD; art. 38 of the Data Protection Act);
- When the processing of data is based on his consent, the right to withdraw consent at any time (art. 7.3 of the RGPD).
- The right to define directives relating to the conservation, erasureand communication of his personal data after his personal data after his death (art. 40-1 of the French Data Protection Libertés).
Any person concerned may exercise their rights at any time with our company, using the contact form available on the website www.ngo-shoes.com, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to :
N'GO SHOES - RGPD, 12 allée du Port Maillard, 44000 NANTES (France).
The person concerned also has the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission nationale de l'informatique et des libertés (CNIL) concerning the processing of his/her personal data (www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes).
8. Identity of the data controller
The controller is the company N'GO SHOES, a simplified joint stock company with a capital of 30,000 euros, whose headquarters are located at 12 allée du Port Maillard, 44000 NANTES (France), registered in the NANTES trade and companies register under number 825 278 872.
President : Kévin GOUGEON
General Manager : Ronan COLLIN
Correspondence address: head office address mentioned above
E-mail address: email@example.com
Website : https://ngo-shoes.com
- Conservation of contracts concluded with our customers: 5 years
- Management of orders, management of invoicing, accounting, management of customer accounts: 10 years
- Management of the customer file, management and follow-up of the commercial relationship with customers, suppliers and other partners: for the duration of the commercial relationship, then for 3 years from the end of the relationship, for purposes of animation and commercial prospecting, without prejudice to the applicable conservation obligations or limitation periods
- Constitution and management of a file of prospects: 3 years from the collection of data or the last contact from the prospect
- Improvement of navigation and user experience on our website and audience measurement statistics: 13 months maximum
- Management of newsletters and other communications of the same nature: until the person concerned unsubscribes
- Sending solicitations (emailings, phone calls, SMS, faxes...): 3 years from the collection or the last contact from the prospect